Strategies and Plans are your Organization’s DNA
Organizations today are being challenged to do more with less. There is a constant hum of interruptions, ideas and change at the door. An environment of constant change is now the new normal.
You are doing all the right things, strategizing, meeting, planning, but year after year you find yourself gaining little traction on the goals and objectives that will allow you to reach your vision and your mission.
A strategy, with a clear vision and goals, is the life blood and pulse of any organization. It is a living breathing representation of the passion that brings you to work every day. It must be embodied and internalized by every member of your organization. It is your organization’s DNA.
Whether you are running a not for profit, or a small business or a national association, it doesn’t matter what your bottom line is. Organizations need a clear vision that is supported by a realistic plan – but to ensure long term success – you must communicate it, embody it and embed it in your organizations culture. This is what we call future shaping!
Working with Larimar Strategies will allow you to:
- Empower your entire team to see where they fit into the big picture of your organization
- Make informed decisions to support your vision and goals…if it is not in the strategy or in the plan, why are you doing it?
- Give your long list of “to-dos” timing and a logical and manageable sequence
- Be able to measure meaningful performance and track success against your strategy
- Have the reporting tools you need to report up or communicate out to key stakeholders
- Focus on the right things so you can be nimble and agile when you need to adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- Give your organization the credibility it needs to attract investors, sales, members or funding
- Break down silos
- Increase employee retention rates
- Work more efficiently and with greater effectiveness
Collaborators in your future
Our approach is different. We don’t use cookie cutter methods. We become collaborators in your future and your ultimate success. We customize our approach to your needs. No one knows your business like you do, we don’t pretend to be experts in your field. We guide you through the noise so you can fully engage with your team by trusting the process and allowing us to build your capacity and your arsenal of skills. You see, this is not just about developing a strategy and a plan. By coaching, training and imparting the foundational knowledge of the discipline of planning, your team becomes better equipped to be dedicated to the practice of planning, committed to the goals and objectives of the plan and better able to advance the plan.
Typical corporate strategies get published on websites or printed and put on a shelf. When you walk into a Larimar Strategies’ client site, you will see fully visualized strategies on walls in boardrooms and offices. They are used to guide meetings, they are used to educate their partners and stakeholders and year over year they are used to track their successes.
Our clients are proud of the work they have done!
- By taking the time to strategize for your future and by putting language and rigour around articulating your goals, your Strategy becomes the life blood of your business. It becomes a living breathing representation of who you are and why you exist in the world. It is your organization’s DNA and it allows you and your team to become aligned with the corporate vision and mission that drives your business success. It gives you a game plan that brings more balance and clarity to your actions and allows you to ultimately flip the switch from being reactionary to being purpose-driven.
- By employing a disciplined and collaborative approach to planning, you and your team are more likely to achieve success against your Strategy. Maintaining alignment between your Strategy and your Plan may seem obvious, but it can often be overlooked. Getting help to make sense of the chaos and being challenged to optimize and articulate your path forward is always time well spent. Having a Plan that supports your Strategy gives you the tools you need to make decisions efficiently and with clarity. If it is not in the Plan and is not linked to the Strategy, why would you do it? Teams who plan together see their future together.
WHOLE-TEAM ENGAGEMENT FACILITATION
- Organizations today are being challenged to do more with less. Taking thoughtful time to bring your team together to discuss short and long term goals is a valuable collaborative opportunity for teams. Whole-team engagement allows the entirety of the organization to share ideas and talk about opportunities while providing a safe and open environment where people can be heard and corporate values modeled. It allows everyone to see where they fit in to the big picture of your organization.
- Our world is more visual than ever before. Social media, viral hits, and mass visual consumption are all around us. In business, it is so important that your message, your Mission and Vision and your Strategy and Plan be communicated in clear ways. The tools that we develop communicate who you are as an organization, why you come to work and why you do what you do. It breaks down communication barriers, makes meetings more productive and is an effective way to getting to the heart of important issues.