Wednesday, March 14th, 2018- ½ Day Workshop & Reception
Topic: From Strategy to Reality – Tips on How to Create a Strategy and Make it Happen
Presenter: Natalia Popowych, President, Larimar Strategies
Time: 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Registration, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Workshop. 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Networking Reception
Location: Ottawa Conference & Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa
From Strategy to Reality – Tips on How to Create a Strategy and Make it Happen
“Strategy” is one of the most ubiquitous words in the world of corporate management. An internet search on Strategic Planning will get you over 106 million hits! Countless meetings, research, and presentations go into the development of a Strategic Plan. And with all the distractions of your day to day activities and priorities, it’s not always easy to focus on your strategy. You know it’s important and vital to the success of your organization. You need clarity and insight into the best way to approach this important work.
Developing a strategy is an organisational journey, and like all journeys, it needs a destination. You need to set your collective course and direction. You need to mobilize your team to take that journey with enthusiasm and focus.
In this interactive and informative workshop, you will:
- Learn the elements of a successful strategy
- Learn the best way to develop an effective strategy for your association
- Understand how to leverage the knowledge and experience of your team
- Understand the importance of aligning your business with your strategy
- Understand the golden rules of effective implementation, and leadership of change
- Understand how to monitor and measure the success of your strategy
- Your Presenter – Natalia Popowych, President, Larimar Strategies